[3830] RTTY WPX KD9MS SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 20:33:06 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had to check to make sure I put the right score in, never had so many numbers
in my score before. Over 2 million! Best time I ever had. With the approaching
snowstore, I decided to go full power and just enjoy myself, and I did. All time
high for score, number of contacts and prefixes!

Thanks to all the members of my club for the QSO's. Glad we could find each
other. Contest Online Scoreboard is awesome! Keeps you in the chair.
For those of you wishing to upgrade your callsign to a newer shorter one, don't
forget callsign recognition. I like my KD9MS and I recognize many of yours. Made
lots of contesting friends over the years and in a contest the only thing that
lets me know who you are is your callsign.

Oh and that KD9 prefix helps with the score too!

73! Craig KD9MS