[3830] RTTY WPX WD0T SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 20:38:00 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: SD

Club: GPCC

Comments:

Decided to try LP Classic this time, since my daughter was home from college and
not sure how much time I could put in the contest. As it turned out, worked out
just about right. Ended up a few hors short on time for the Classic category,
but sure had a great time doing it.

Conditions were decent on 20 and 40 for DX, for Eu and other areas, sure makes
it enjoyable to pick up those prefixes.

Station worked Ok, had a couple antenna problems but worked around that, cant
get much done when the weather has been from 0 degrees to -23 degreed F.  But in
a week or 10 days supposed to be up near 50F, so a heat wave.

Thanks to all for the Q's, and fun to contact so many unique callsigns, I really
enjoy this contest.

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T