[3830] RTTY WPX K7QA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 14 21:07:53 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 26+

Total: 1159  Prefixes = 430  Total Score = 958,470

Club: BigSky

Comments:

First big dittle dittle event I decided to get semi-interested in. Full blown
winter outside with sub zero temps overnight so may as well stay warm in the
shack and pound the keyboard. Didn't expect very good condx with the receding
solar activity since last fall. EU openings both days were decent on 20m with a
few EAs on 15m Sunday. Good 15m SA opening Saturday but sparse on Sunday. Quite
a few loud sigs on 15m, mostly eastern US and VE. Overall signals on 40 and 80
seemed weak with very little DX. Missed all of the early evening 40m action both
days, but partially made up for it running the last 2 hours on Sunday.
Eventually I'll figure out how to better customize RTTY contest messaging. Tnx
for the Qs.