[3830] RTTY WPX YO9HP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 15 04:01:26 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KN35ba

Club: C.S. Petrolul Ploiesti

Comments:

Despite poor propagation I had 30 hrs of fun. It is good to see so much interest
in this old mode, rejuvenated by digital era. It has been hard to resist to the
temptation of chasing multipliers, when the band map was always full of new
prefixes. But the run itself was bringing new mults at a decent rate.
The statistic shows 71% EU QSO-s, 14% NA and 11.5% AS, which is not bad with 10m
band completely dead, 15m not very productive, 20m open daylight only and 40/80m
below average level. Thanks everyone for calling/answering me and see you in
next contests.
73, Alex YO9HP