[3830] RTTY WPX T6A(S53R) SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 15 05:19:16 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: T6A
Operator(s): S53R
Station: T6AA

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: Kabul
Operating Time (hrs): 29:39

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Another exhausting, F1-key-constant-repeat-contest, from a central Asian
radio-propagation black hole. Difficult to make a decent score without all those
juicy US multipiers as I must have worked less than 10 NA stations altogether.

Good to see ample RTTY activity, which is, quite unfortunate though, becoming
rather obsolete in a fierce onslaught of the FT&JT modes. We all
conveniently follow the path of least resistance....