[3830] RTTY WPX K7RL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 15 13:50:41 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Due to snow and ice, I left the tower pointed 90 degrees and worked mostly
stateside stations.

Operated remote and it took me a while to figure out my DAX settings on the Flex
were incorrect resulting in garbled copy on weaker stations. Finally realized
what was going on and fixed it. Sorry if you were one of those stations I asked
for seemingly endless repeats!

Nice to work D41CV on 10m. The only signal heard all weekend.

15m was great for zero sunspots. JA was good both days with a few EU as well.

73, Mitch, K7RL