[3830] RTTY WPX K3WJV SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 16 00:54:04 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: EPA

Total:  879  Prefixes = 519  Total Score = 1,200,447

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Last year was my first WPX rtty test.  I had 504/308 for 360K.  Guess I've
learned something since then.  I had a lot of fun as WPX is my favorite contest.
 No headphone contesting is pretty enjoyable.  Not a lot of work.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
Inv vees @ 50ft for 40m-80m-trapped 160
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger