[3830] RTTY WPX OL57ZW(@OL7M) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 16 03:59:31 EST 2021

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: OL57ZW
Operator(s): OK1CDJ OK1CID OK1MU OK1YM OK1XUB OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Policko

   40: 1306
   20: 1065

OL57ZW is special callsign dedicated to the memory and honouring Zdeno OK2ZW
(ex.OK2PZW), who unexpectedly left us on January 4 2021, at the age of only 57
years. For Zdeno, the radioamateur hobby was everything and his greatest
passion.

He was our great friend and buddy, whose departure hit us hard. Please,
recollect all the great memories you had with Zdeno. We will surely do the same
thing...

Thanks for QSOs - All stations will automatically receive a special QSL via the
bureau.

R.I.P. Zdeno

Pavel OK1MU on behalf OL7M gang