[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 17 09:15:47 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 17

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  63  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,591

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was my 'coolest' CWT ever. The electronic
fuse had tripped, and it was freezing at least
at -15 C in the shack. The grease of the FT-990
knobs was so stiff that I hardly could turn them.

Otherwise the station worked flawlessly, but I
kept pushing the wrong buttons at times while
in shock. The air was stratified and it was
still freezing inside after one hour. The last
bit of coffee in my cup started to form an icy
cover. My toes are probably frozen while writing
this... Some Aurora today and I did not hear any
USA on 14 MHz, so I was happy to get called by
Tom W1TO in the last minute of the session!
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA  #1856