[3830] CWopsT N4ZR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 17 23:04:20 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 18

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  140  Mults = 140  Total Score = 19,600

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that was interesting.  Had my Carolina Windom down for feedline repairs
today, and only got it partway back up.  Even with the feedpoint at only about
15 feet, it played very well.  Started out running, sandwiched between N4HAI and
N4YDU, stuck it out for 35 minutes, and then went assisted S&P the rest of
the way.  Think I tied my best score ever.  Who woulda thought?