[3830] ARRLDX CW N2CU(@N2CU/M) SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 08:20:00 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU/M

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

Total:  167    39  Total Score = 19,539

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Mobile? Yes, mobile. Put a 20m hamstick on the roof of the car, grabbed my K3
and laptop, and headed off to a local park even though we had near blizzard
conditions. I was pleasantly surprised at the performance of the hamstick on the
new mag-mount. Lots of weak and/or fluttery DX that often came back on the first
call. Did a couple of S&P sweeps of the band about 3 hours apart and even
tried running once during the early session, which produced 33 Q's at 77/hr
rate. Great fun even though conditions did not cooperate.

K3/100, hamstick on center of roof, Toyota RAV4, N1MM+

73, Tom N2CU