[3830] ARRLDX CW K3PP SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 18:40:51 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 25:15

Total: 1313   316  Total Score = 1,243,776

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had a highly fragmented weekend, but I got to put in a decent enough amount of
time to handily break my one-million point goal! One fragment had me quit a bit
early, so I'll have to settle for the 1313 QSOs in honor of The Munster's! HI!
Despite 10m not really giving us much, I had a most enjoyable weekend! I only
had ONE 6-bander (ZF1A), but I got CO2RQ, CR6K, EA5RS, EA7X, EA8RM, FM5BH,
HP3SS, IR2Q, KP2M, OM2VL, P44W, PJ2T, SN7Q, and ZF5T on FIVE bands! TU to all!