[3830] ARRLDX CW KG4IGC SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 18:48:55 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:51

  160:    2     1
   15:   20     6
   10:    9     6
-------------------
Total:  202   134  Total Score = 81,204

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Got a late start Saturday morning, missed out on Friday. Saturday the bands were
smoking hot with DX coming in from all continents. Best DX that I have seen in
years. Was able to work some on Sunday, but the bands were no where near as good
of shape as they were the day before. Best DX was TA7I from Asiatic Turkey on 20
and HZ1TT in Saudi Arabia on 40.

Rig: FT-DX3000
PWR: 100 watts
Antennas: 272\' horizontal loop, NA4RR Hex Beam, Ground mounted Gap Challenger,
2X 20/40 Super Loops, Maco V5/8 10 meter vertical
SDRPlay RSP1, RSP-DX

Love competitive contesting and live in South Carolina? Check out South
Carolina\'s premier contesting club! swampfoxcontestgroup.com