[3830] ARRLDX CW K3HW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 18:57:10 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:25

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  185   113  Total Score = 62,715

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I did not have a lot of time this weekend.  My wife was diagnosed with a
neurologic condition after hospitalization a couple weeks ago and she requires
care at home and will be out of work for sometime.  Getting used to another new
normal.  Also had to take care of the kids so not much time for the contest.
Conditions were terrible sounding to me.  Most time was spent on Saturday
evening with a bit on Sunday during the day.  I still made some fun contacts
which helped to cheer me up as this operating was more stress relief than
anything else...worked ZM1A on 40 and a UA7 and TA7I on my low hanging wire
160-40 dipole and 100 watts.  Thanks to the DX for the stress relief and
contacts! Sorry to my club for the poor showing.  Every point counts but was
hoping for much more.  73 de K3HW..