[3830] ARRLDX CW W8FJ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:10:44 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W8FJ
Operator(s): W8FJ
Station: W8FJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Pennsylvania

   20: 1178    95
Total: 2620   380  Total Score = 2,981,100

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Lousy band conditions and not nearly enough participation by DX made for a
frustrating weekend.  I had persistent S5 noise both mornings on 20M toward
Europe which made copying the weaker signals difficult or impossible.  I let
many potential QSOs slide by because I could tell someone was there but could
only get a letter or two of their call signs.  Hopefully, next year will be
better.  When is this new solar cycle going to actually start moving?