[3830] ARRLDX CW K1RX M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:14:38 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX K8CN
Station: K1RX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: W1

   20: 1625    94
Total: 3306   366  Total Score = 3,628,890

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Basically one operator at a time in a single op setup. No second radio for
another op to work. More fun this weekend with the addition of Mike, K8CN - long
time QRP contester and wire guy.  Big experience for Mike with high QSO rates!
We were discussing the big contrast in QRP vs. HP Multi op - a whole different
world for him!  Noticeably absent is a bigger number on 15 m. With 20 going
endlessly, it was tough to break away for any long time with 15 meters but no
matter - it's all about the fun!

Tuned into the Contestingonline.com site (Saturday evening) only to find I was
at the top of the leader board in M/S but of course, did not last!  Great fun
checking our progress against others.

Thanks to all that called in - always to pleasure to work so many friends around
the world - so many great operators.

See you in the SSB slugfest!

73, Mark, K1RX