[3830] ARRLDX CW NS3T SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:15:57 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MD

Total:  828   237  Total Score = 587,997

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Missed much of Saturday morning to deal with the Cable TV guy.  Wish it had been
Sunday morning, because conditions stunk at my QTH.  I had a run on 20 meters to
EU before sunrise on Sunday for about 15 minutes just before sunrise - and that
was my highlight of the final 12 hours of the contest.

Did about as well as I could with my limited antennas.  There was a few minutes
on Saturday night where I was actually hearing EU on 160 better than they were
hearing me.  That's pretty rare for me.  See you all next weekend on Topband.

73 Jamie NS3T