[3830] ARRLDX CW E77DX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:23:00 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2369   231  Total Score = 1,639,638

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

time limited remote operation in between some family duties.

mostly on day 1
worked last few hours on 40m on sonday!

still suffering here with not best internet in Vienna in my apartment.
sorry for time to time inconvenient CW and repeats!

condx were not the best but could menaged to get 42 SP even on 15m
in about 2 hours of opening on satrday evening.
saw some 9A station did work few guys on 10m but i misssed that.
could imagine to go over 3500QSOs from here remotly with single radio
in full time effort.

in general everything very relaxing and confortable being at home with excellent
home support of my XYL. Now not tired, dont need to drive over 550km to get
back...no reasons for complains :)

will look again remotly in CQ160m SSB for some new states on SSB next weekend
still missing few to finish 160 SSB WAS ....hi hi hi

73
Braco
E77DX