[3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:12:03 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR K1SX
Station: N1RR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA

Total: 1813   295  Total Score = 1,604,505

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Planned to be SO2R and then had interest from some station helpers.
Dave-K1SX did come by to operate with me and got to try the new 6L20.
Lost 15M in one of the AL-1200's, that was the only issue. Beverages-By-N2ZN
worked nicely. Too bad I couldnt find a suitable & working seperate RX
antenna switch before the contest. Thatnks to Ed-K1EP for repairing my old
ICE-186 but there wasnt any RX signal coming thru it.... Guess we'll have to
look at that some more.
Thanks to all who helped with station build. Looking forward to in-person
multi-ops !! Additional ergonomic shack changes are coming, specifically to put
a montior above each radio. Too much audible fan noise from the four 2kw BPS
filters to have them positioned near the operators. Always learning &
improving.
-Charlie