[3830] ARRLDX CW YV6BXN SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:51:34 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: YV6BXN
Operator(s): YV6BXN
Station: YV6BXN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: DISTRITO CAPITAL
Operating Time (hrs): 27:15

  160:    0     0
Total: 1063   169  Total Score = 538,941

Club: RADIO CLUB VENEZOLANO CARACAS

Comments:

Nice contest one of my favorite about conditions were not the greatest, but
there were some entertaining moments with hearing some stations barely S3 in bad
local qrm from led ligths so Hats off to all the fine ops whos at times, get
them out of the QRM and stood by as long as I confirm all contact information
they never give up because I am not a ultra skilled cw op Great fun.. Thanks to
all for the QSO's 73 take care and see again next year