[3830] ARRLDX CW WA8Y SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 19:55:43 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Midlnad, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 23:43
Remote Operation

  160:    9     8
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  746   214  Total Score = 476,364

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

My PC in the Shack froze, I lost 4 hours.  I think the problem had something to
do with Windows, it wanted to link my PC to my phone etc. (I had an update
recently.  Not sure but the Flex connection was still good.
And I started the contest with a bad back.  I went to bed early and got up late.
 My back improved and I made it thru the contest.
Band conditions were better than expected on Saturday afternoon, 15 m was open
to Europe and then Asia.