[3830] ARRLDX CW NP4Z SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 20:05:59 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   40: 1463    60
   20: 1455    60
   15: 1405    59
Total: 5465   314  Total Score = 5,145,204

Club: Los Chachos

Comments:

No mayor plans or antena work, just turned on the radio at 22z and try the
station. This was a relaxed operation with 5 hours rest each day.
Had the misfortune of having an issue with the AMP and ran HP only on one radio
and the other LP. Still managed to beat my last years score that I did over 45
hours so I'm happy. first hour rate was crazy.. I think Dan broke the rate o
meter with over 425 qsos Congrats!

It was a great time to have fun.. perhaps its time to make this contest 36 hours
for SO. too much down time particularly if you are in Europe.

Thanks and cu in the next one..

Felipe
NP4Z