[3830] ARRLDX CW K0BJ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 20:12:40 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS

  160:    6     5
Total:  501   181  Total Score = 269,328

I almost always enter assisted. Well when I opened N1MM+  5 minutes before the
contest I COULDN'T connect to Telnet, so ended up foregoing assistance by
default.

Early on I got a new band country - 5A9A on 40.  My Libya all-time bands worked
is officially weird - 80 40 15 10

Speaking of weird....  I normally am a S&Per to a fault.  But 44 minutes in
to this one I actually ran for 8 minutes.  Then, after quartet practice Sunday
afternoon I got back on with 23 minutes left and spent the last 19 running.  I
kept wondering if it was really CQWW this weekend..... I had 6 loud stateside
stations call me and was pretty much forced to work them so I could get back to
the Asia callers.   Weird?!

Despite the polar flutter  etc. it was entertaining.