[3830] ARRLDX CW N4ZZ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 20:18:13 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN

Total: 1329   300  Total Score = 1,196,100

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Great weather for staying indoors and playing in the ARRL DX CW CONTEST.  It was
interesting at times and other times got pretty slow.  Took my mind off of
getting the second corona virus shot on Sunday afternoon.  Wife reminded me
that
we better not miss our appointment.  All went well and came back and finished
the contest working a few more stations on 20 & 40 meters.  Looking forward
to better conditions next year for the high bands.
73, Don n4zz
Go Outlaws!