[3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 21 21:26:16 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN

   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  195   108  Total Score = 63,180

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had no intention of really working this contest with the conditions as they
were.  It was all S&P.

10 was decent on Saturday.  Not sure about Sunday as I was chasing around
getting fuses for the amp.  I did not expect them to hold, but everything worked
fine with the new fuses.  Strange deal.  Usually when you pop 20 amp fuses,
something is wrong.

40 was in good shape Sunday afternoon as the K lowered.  I was able to be heard
by several EU stations that were pretty light copy.

Overall, fun on the radio.

73, John  K0TG