[3830] ARRLDX CW G6T(G4MKP) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 06:31:22 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: G6T
Operator(s): G4MKP
Station: G6T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cambridgeshire

  160:    9     7
   15:    1     1
Total:  701   106  Total Score = 222,918

Thank you for the Qs.

For me a bit of a disappointing contest from both a personal motivation and
Propagation perspective. I found it hard to stay in the chair this weekend.

Propagation from here was mostly pretty poor. Just about everyone sounding a bit
watery. Managed a run of 168 Qs/hour on 20m Sunday afternoon but that was it.
Never really got my SO2R going at a decent rate. Managed only 10% on S&P but
that was due to my lack of motivation. The rest was pretty hard work but I guess
(I hope) the same for all UK. Looking at other scores, our European friends in
lower latitude had it better. No doubt due to Brexit.

Russian DX next.

cheers,
Tel/G4MKP