[3830] ARRLDX CW LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 07:49:49 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA3BO LA6YEA LA7MFA LB1G LB3RE
Station: LA8W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO59oj Rakkestad

   20: 1064    59
   15:   51    24
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2112   210  Total Score = 1,330,560

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

First of all a big thanks to all callers !

Then I would like to quote SK3W's posting on this contest: "This contest
will be remembered for one thing, AURORA".
Having operateted contests since 1970, I hardly remember havig seen so much
Aurora in a major contest weekend.
Thus, our result this year is far far below last year's.
On the other hand, if we didn't have fairly good antennas, it would have been
even more frustrating.

Our team really showed a very big effort and significant stamina !
We were manned to operate 4 bands simultaneusly during the entire contest, but
most of the time not more than one band was open.
Yet, it is possible to find some nice experiences, such as 15m contacts pretty
late in the evening, when PSK Reporter shows absolutely nothing, e,g, AA7V in AZ
22.05z, W5TM in OK at 22.11z, K5RX in TX at 22.31z.

CU in ARRL DX SSB.

73 de
Roy / LA5KO