[3830] ARRLDX CW KV8Q SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 08:10:05 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: OH

  160:    0     0
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  399   133  Total Score = 159,201

With A index between 17 and 20, too much noise to make up for the indoor antenna
setup here.  80 meters was a real bust.  Rope burn would be more fun.  Found 2
Q's on ten to get P44W and NP2X in the log on 5 bands.  Found HI3T giving out 04
for his power with a good QRP signal.  Since I now have internet, I tried
Unlimitted for the 1st time.  That helped keep things interesting for me. Thanks
- 73  tom    Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts    Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15)
and an Isotron-80 in attic 12' above garage floor and an indoor 10 meter dipole.