[3830] ARRLDX CW AA4TI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 08:11:33 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Florida

   20:  39     21
   15:  20     15
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  60     37  Total Score = 6,660

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not much of a score.  I was fighting a couple health issues and just did not
feel up to putting in much BIC time.  Contacts were easy and propagation while I
was on was fairly decent.  20 meters was decent to Europe but 15 was mostly just
the usual cast of characters in the Caribbean and South America.  10 meters was
mostly a wasteland.  I heard a few stations but they did not hear me.  Hoping to
be back in the pink by next weekend so I can head north to play in SC and NC QSO
Parties as an in state Expedition.