[3830] ARRLDX CW WB9TFH SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 12:49:32 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   2      2
   40:   7      7
   20:   1      1
   15:  80     26
Total:  90     36  Total Score = 9,720

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time in this contest. Decide to go SOHP 15 meters. I needed cw band fills
on this band. Worked all I could and got some much needed cw on 15 meters. Was
not in a competitive mood. Nice just to sit on a single band and listen to prop.
My NBNM was St. Helena island with much QSB and repeats, that was fun. Don't
know ifI would have gotten him with LP. It was nice to have my recent purchase
Alpha 99 on cw with QSK. I also got more familiar with N1MM additional windows I
read in October NCJ on S&P. Always something to learn. Thanks for your 15
meter Q.