[3830] ARRLDX CW TM6M(@F6KHM) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 13:17:44 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK F4DXW F8DBF
Station: F6KHM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: IN78RJ

   20: 1340    60
   15:  167    46
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2981   240  Total Score = 2,146,320

Due to covid we couldn't be at station!
So LP was the best choice if we wanna be in game!
Some years ago without M/S in arrl cw , so we have fun in LP , sometimes morning
hours were bit boring!

160M:First night rst from Eastern US to TX were strong it's not very often! hrd
KY7M but too late past hour sunrise!
Second night still some rst but far worst as 1st night!

80M:was so-so lots of mults missed there thanks mother aurora!

40M: average to bad particulary when we lived 20m Sunday evening!

20M: Band was ok boths days , cut too shirt Sunday !

15M: Very sporadic we checked often 1st day , we did 3 or 4 qso Sunday most
skewed SA !!!

10%: heard some signal Saturday but we haid failure !!!

Tks for qsos , it look like we missed some mults there and there!
That's game

See you next one !!