[3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 16:20:34 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA

   20: 1609   104
Total: 3088   418  Total Score = 3,871,098

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Difficult conditions with lots of QSB and very weak signals much of the time.  I
pushed extra hard and stayed in the chair longer than I expected trying to
maximize the low band results, but I fear I left a lot on the table, shutting
down early on Saturday evening.  The station played well and the help I received
from my friend Dave, N3RD, to repair some antenna issues proved quite valuable.
My thanks to all who persevered with my repeated requests for repeats due to the
QSB and to all those 5W stations and the 3W fellow that stayed with me till we
completed the exchange.  Overall a fun weekend.  Now for some rest!

73 de Sig, N3RS