[3830] ARRLDX CW WD8DSB SOSB/160 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 22 18:10:31 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WD8DSB
Operator(s): WD8DSB
Station: WD8DSB

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 02:06

  160:  23     16
Total:  23     16  Total Score = 1,104

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just operated a few hours from my QTH the second night on 160 meters as I was
one of the operators at contest station W9VW the first night of the contest.
Always exciting to make contacts on 160 meters.

Transceiver: Kenwood TS-180s (100 watts) with 500 Hz IF filter
TX Antenna: 68 foot base loaded vertical wire hanging straight down from a very
tall Sycamore tree with 55 short buried radials (2500 feet of radials)
RX Antennas: 3 small point fed pennants (pointing 40, 160, and 300 degrees).
Audio Filter: Hi-Per-Mite active audio filter (200 Hz bandwidth).

73, Don (wd8dsb)