[3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 24 15:11:18 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 24

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

Total:  63  Mults = 63  Total Score = 3,969

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well that really, really sucked. My apologies to all that I lost part way
through a contact.

Turns out the RJ45 connector the Flex network cable was bad and caused
intermittent hangs. Finally figured out the problem and went to another
cable...et voila...no more problems.

Sometimes technology really sucks... :) ...speaking as an IT guy for over 45
years...

Flex6700, Acom2000, Cubex multi band quad with 4el on 20m

See you next time and thanks for your patience...

73
Neil
VA7DX