[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 24 23:06:48 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 25

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  136  Mults = 136  Total Score = 18,496

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had more than the usual difficulty in hearing stations who were not very strong
tonight.  Know I missed a few and I apologize for that.  Signals and rate
improved as the hour went on.  No DX heard of worked.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Please look for me and KU8E as W4AN/M in the SC QSO Party on Saturday and the NC
QSO Party on Sunday this weekend, CW only.  Hope we can give some of you some
needed counties.  73, John, K4BAI.