[3830] ARRLDX CW OZ0X(@OZ1RH) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 25 11:41:47 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OZ0X
Operator(s): OZ1AA OZ1ETA OZ7AM
Station: OZ1RH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OZ

   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1802   175  Total Score = 944,475

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

First test from our new contest site an hour west of Copenhagen at the QTH of
Palle OZ1RH. During the weekends leading up to the contest we had installed a
new Titanex vertical for 160 and 80. Taking the aurora into account we are happy
about the performance on those bands. 40 was another story - very difficult to
get any run going until the last hours of the contest.

All in all a promising start despite the very challenging conditions. We will be
back!

73,

OZ1AA, OZ1ETA, OZ7AM