[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 27 15:31:10 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V W6NV W7EE
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii

   40: 1640    58
   20: 2007    61
   15: 1606    58
Total: 6599   300  Total Score = 5,916,600

A big MAHALO to all the stations and operators who participated despite the
challenges many faced making it happen...This year we felt very lucky to have 4
ops when we typically have 8-9...Conditions weren't great but could always be
worse... Lightning on Friday and to a lesser degree on Saturday, made a mess of
160 and some tough sledding on 80...Roby and I spent many hours prepping the
station for this one...We hope everyone enjoyed the contest...Thank you for your
contacts...Looking forward to WPX CW.
                          Vy 73 and Aloha
            Lloyd KH6LC, Rob NH6V, Oliver W6NV, Gary W7EE