[3830] CQ160 SSB N9TF Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 28 10:38:31 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 224  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 0  Total Score = 18,050

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Split my time between NAQP RTTY and CQ160. This was a 100% NA contest for this
station. No DX heard here. From what I saw of the spots and heard on the band,
conditions to EU were slim to none. Still enjoy playing in all Top Band
contests. Lots of MN in the log this contest. Usually I have a pipeline to VA
and MD, but MN was the most prominent destination in this contest. Not much
heard or worked west of CO. Did manage two AZ stations, N7T and N7GP, to hear my
puny signal. Both were strong and heard Sunday after midnight until local
sunrise here.
Lots of new calls worked that I don't normally hear in the CW contests. Kept
things interesting.
Thanks for all the Qs, and for hanging in there to either pull me out of the
noise or for me to find an antenna that could hear you!

73 Gene, N9TF