[3830] CQ160 SSB KX9RT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 28 17:12:34 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 339  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 1  Total Score = 31,500

I believe this is my first SSB CQWW Contest.  I have enjoyed the CW contest the
past few years and had a great time using a microphone this time.  I was able to
make a bunch of contacts on a modest inverted-L and 100W, so I consider that a
success.  I didn't think the noise levels were too bad at my location.  Very few
contacts west of the plains states with a couple MT, AZ, CO, and MT.  I guess
the Rocky Mtn's are the big RF wall for people with little antennas.  I know in
the CQ CW contest all of the west coast states were present, but maybe due to
the nature of SSB and in combination of maybe not being quite as popular.
Anyway, a great time was had!