[3830] CQ160 SSB WB4MSG Single Op Assisted QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 28 18:09:08 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB4MSG
Operator(s): WB4MSG
Station: WB4MSG

Class: Single Op Assisted QRP
QTH: NC

Total:  QSOs = 254  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 2  Total Score = 21,242

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great contest with some bad conditions at times with qrp power.
Could not get much of a cq run like I have had in the past. Took
lots of s/p to find new stations. Not much dx this time and what I
did work took some great patience on their part.
Thanks ((to all)) for working so hard to pull me out of the noise.

73's Gene WB4MSG