[3830] RTTY Roundup K4MM M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 18:50:40 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM W4IX
Station: K4MM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: FL

   80:    12       0
   40:   236       0
   20:   270       0
   15:    51       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   569       0  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 44  Total Score = 54,624

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Tom for letting me remote in and make some Q's in my first RTTY RU.
Used Anydesk for the first time and it worked flawlessy, but couldn't get the
Skype Audio working before the contest. No lag issues and I found it very
relaxing running with absolute quiet!! I ran a few hours on Satuday and about 5
hours Saturday night due to work conflicts, Tom did the rest. Did not have rotor
control so had to run with antenna at 330deg. Did manage a few Europeans. Tough
trying to secure a clear freq. when running low power and small antennas but I
did maintain a pretty decent run for a few hours..TS590SG barefoot to an A4S
with 40 meter add on @ 40ft. No 80 meter antenna this time around but I will
take care of that when I visit him later in the year. 73's to everyone and hope
everyone is safe and healthy!! John / W4IX