[3830] RTTY Roundup WV4P M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:12:01 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P NR4L
Station: WV4P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TN

   80:    512      0
   40:    846      9
   20:    682      6
   15:    154      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   2194     15  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 63  Total Score = 267,289

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

FUN ! Could Not get any traction the first 4 hours, fell way behind quickly.
Thankfully we had a few runs and were able to make up some ground.

The few FT* Q's (No Mults) were showing a freshly minted Tech how it all
worked.... I think he's hooked. I still contend the FT modes should not be mixed
in.

40 and 80m were in Excellent shape, very quiet.

Thanks to the ND2T Team for letting us keep your seat warm for a few hours. We
were under no illusion that we could hold it once the propagation shifted. Some
great battles on the Online Scoreboard !