[3830] RTTY Roundup K6KM SO(A) Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:13:56 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: K6KM
Operator(s): K6KM
Station: K6KM

Class: SO(A) Mixed HP
QTH: CA

   80:    62       15
   40:    84       97
   20:   175      229
-----------------------
Total:   359      341  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 24  Total Score = 53,900

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well... put my 24hr BIC for the Club. Tried to run several times but my run rate
was worse than digital. Moved back/forth between RTTY and WSJT-X and that helped
the pace as I could not operate well when the bands were crummy from a small
pistol station.
WSJT-X crashed numerous times.
Beat my record from last year but also operated more.
I don't think I'll turn on the station tomorrow. Well...