[3830] RTTY Roundup N7NM SO(A) Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:30:09 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SO(A) Mixed HP
QTH: WA

   80:   124       26
   40:   133       60
   20:   479       69
   15:   220        0
   10:     0        0
-----------------------
Total:   956      155  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 41  Total Score = 107,767

Most activity I've seen outside of WW's!  Made for tough times looking for spots
to run.  Countries tough from WA but surprised with a few EU on Sunday at Noon
local on 40M!!  Crazy prop.  Gave FT a shot but really would rather see this as
a pure RTTY contest.  WSJT-x and N1MM worked well together except for no points
given for the Digi contacts - have to figure out what I did wrong.
With all the issues this is still my favorite contest!
Thanks for the contacts,
HNY and 73,
Doug N7NM

K3S, KPA1500 @ 1KW, 2 El SteppIR @ 25ft and 43ft Vertical for 40/80