[3830] RTTY Roundup W6DMW(@N6WM) SO(A) RTTY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:52:04 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: N6WM

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: Discovery Bay, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:00
Remote Operation

   80:     0       0
   40:   121       0
   20:   260       0
   15:    64       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   445       0  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 27  Total Score = 32,485

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First: Thank you to N6WM for taking me under his wing and letting me us his
station.

Second: Great showing.  20 all day the first day. 40 at night. 20 and 15 mixed
in the second day.  Had a rough start figuring out my purpose once since I got
immediately kicked off my CQ Frequency at the start.  One the wheels started
turned after that it was all good.  When they say start CQ'ing high, they really
mean high for the newcomers.  Yikes.

N6WMs Steppir on 20-10 and a Vert on 40.  Used a listening antenna for some of
the time on 40 as well.  That cut down the noise considerably.  Less Asia than I
expected.  Sadly 40 wasn't as fruitful as I had hoped however 20 and 15 kicked
butt.  I wish I had looked at 15 on Saturday.  Next time.

No Digi all RTTY for me. I really had no desire to even see how that part of it
all was doing.  I think FT should have it's own thing all together.

-73