[3830] RTTY Roundup NW8S(@KB8O) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 20:08:40 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: NW8S
Operator(s): KB8O AB8M KM8V NQ8O
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OH

   80:    543      49
   40:    816      96
   20:    347     190
   15:     61       0
   10:      0       0
-----------------------
Total:   1767     335  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 58  Total Score = 237,526

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

Black River Radio Ops wanted to set the record in the 8 call area for the M2
class HP for the rtty RU this year. We started off on time with no issues even
with some freezing rain and high winds just prior to the contest. KB8O and NQ8O
started off the contest on Saturday and we were joined by AB8M later in the
evening. AB8M stepped up after 3AM and set up the M2 station to run from desk
number one via remote and Doug was able to work the overnight shift on 40 and
80m from one desk. KB8O with a somewhat fresh start joined Doug for the Sunday
shift until about 3PM when KM8V Jon stepped in to relieve Doug. KB8O and KM8V
ran the rest of the contest out to the finish. This is the first time we have
been able to keep both stations going for the most part full time. Conditions
were pretty good from Ohio and it was nice to fill in the gaps with a little
FT4. Special thanks to Doug for pulling the night shift, we know it's not easy,
and thanks to all in the log.

Black River Radio Ops
KB8O Jay
AB8M Doug