[3830] RTTY Roundup NN5O SO RTTY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 3 22:41:56 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SO RTTY LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:23

   80:
   40:   172       0
   20:   163       0
   15:   118       0
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   453       0  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 33  Total Score = 36,693

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

While I enjoyed operating the RTTY portion of the Roundup, my greatest joy came
from working with a few local hams so they could operate the roundup and have
some fun, too.  Luckily, one of them (a nearly rank novice at contesting) made
more than 200 contacts, and the other made 300 Qs.  Way to go, fellas!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)