[3830] RTTY Roundup W0ZA SO(A) Dig HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 4 13:10:44 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W0ZA
Operator(s): W0ZA
Station: W0ZA

Class: SO(A) Dig HP
QTH: CO

   80:             15
   40:            140
   20:            177
-----------------------
Total:    0       332  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 27  Total Score = 24,568

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

First time out operating a digital contest. Its different from other contests. I
was using only FT8. What I was surprised at was a number of stations duping me.
I assume they are not using a contesting logging program along with the FT8
program? My experience in FT8, you work them or you don't. You really can't make
mistakes coping callsigns, its there or not. CW or SSB contests, your entering
in callsigns by hand. This is different, and I was assuming I would be dupe
Free. Thanks to all GMCCers who worked me.