[3830] RTTY Roundup NR2C SO(A) RTTY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 4 16:14:55 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: NR2C
Operator(s): NR2C
Station: NR2C

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    291      0
   40:    409      0
   20:    456      0
   15:    161      0
   10:      4      0
-----------------------
Total:   1321      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 51  Total Score = 140,026

My N1MM that worked fine 2 weeks ago decided to forget most everything and gave
me an error when I fired it up Saturday morning. I had to reconfigure and got it
working except didn't plan on using FT8 so wasn't worrying about it until I saw
New Zealand spotted there during the contest and wanted more multipliers. Didn't
get it working in short time trying so... N1MM also crashed mid Sunday morning
with overflow error. CTRL+ALT+DEL end task fixed the issue and it behaved after.