[3830] RTTY Roundup KE3K SO(A) RTTY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 4 21:42:04 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO(A) RTTY LP
QTH: MI

   80:   220       0
   40:   317       0
   20:   143       0
   15:    11       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   691       0  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 26  Total Score = 55,280

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Thank you to all those I was able to contact during the Round-Up. You folks
truly make this hard work fun!

I am really appreciating all of the planning and hard work installing my 1WL 160
Meter horizontal and 40 Meter vertical loops and my recently deployed K9AY loop
for receiving when band noise is intolerable. WOW! What a difference, even when
decoding barely-there RTTY signals. The IC-7610's twin peak filter really does
an amazing job pulling signals out of the depths-of-Hell to allow MTTY to do the
heavy lifting.

I continue to enjoy using N1MM Logger+ for its performance, stability, and
breadth of features. The development team and user-base have worked tirelessly
to create one heck of a fantastic piece of software.

Happy New Year and '73 to all,
Bob, KE3K